HD-T902x1 is a 4 network port synchronous sending box of Huidu，which is equivalent to 2 T901sending cards and it is used with R series receiving cards. Support multiple T902x1 splicing display,supporting computer playback control software HDPlayer and Debugging software HDset.
Control range：2.6 million pixels,the max width up to 3840,the max height up to 2048
Control range：5.2 million pixels,the max width up to 7680,the max height up to 4096
Sending card: HD-T902x1 Core dashboard, convert and send data.
Receiving card:R series receiving cards/Connect the screen, show the program to the LED screen
Edit software: HDSet Screen debugging and parameter setting of technical parameters.
Debug software: HD Show Used for program editing and playback control.
Accessories: DVI cable, USB-B cable, net cable, AC power cable
1,Compatatible with indoor and outdoor full color and signle and double color modules.
2,Support video playback,pictures and text effect
3,Support 1 dual channel stereo input for use with multi-function cards
4,One DVI video input；
5,Automatic identification without any setting
6,USB-B control interface；
7,cascading multiple units can be unified control；
8,Built-in 110V~220V AC to 5V DC transformer；
9,4 network port output, maximum control of 2.6 million pixels.
Synchronous playback computer, television set-top boxes, cameras and other equipment picture.
System function list
Direct connect with computer can control 2.3 million pixels (1920*1200@60Hz)
Connect with a video processor to control 2.6 million pixels (2048*1280@60Hz)
Widest 3840, Highest 2048
Program update: DVI synchronous display
Audio output Standard 3.5mm interface dual channel stereo input
Audio input:Need to cooperate with multi-function card to achieve audio output
Communication type: USB-B type interface, Gigabit network port
Play box interface:
Input: AC 110~220V 50/60Hz power terminal *1, DVI *1,USB 2.0 *1
Output: 1000M RJ45 *4, dual channel Audio* 1
Operating Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V，Input voltage AC 110~220V
Debugging software: HDSet
Player software: HD Show（not necessary）
1. Power switch：Control the AC of the play box；
2. Power interface：AC 110~220V input；
3. LED Indicator：Working normally, the red light is always on; there is video source input, the green light flashes fast, otherwise it flashes slowly；
4. Network：4 Gigabit Ethernet port outputs, connected to the receiving card；
5. Audio output:Standard 3.5 dual-channel stereo input, transmitted to multi-function card via network cable；
6. USB-B configuration interface:Connect the USB-B male port line to debug；
7. DVI port:Video signal input interface；