Novastar VX400s LED Display Controller
Novastar VX400S is a professional LED display video controller with excellent display control and powerful front-end video processing capabilities. With outstanding image quality and flexible image control functions,Novastar VX400s can greatly satisfy the user needs in media industry.
1. Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All configurations can be done just by fingers. That’s what we called Touch Track.
2. Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of depth.
3. Powerful image processing, professional image control and user-friendly UI design, allowing for an easy and convenient display control experience.
4. The position and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will.
5. Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration, allowing for the screen debugging to be completed within several minutes, which greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage.
6. Implements white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of the LEDs used by different screens to ensure colors are faithfully reproduced.
7. Provides seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality.
8. Supports HDMI/DVI video input and HDMI audio input.
9. Provides a variety of video input connectors, including CVBS x 2, VGA x 2, SDI x 1, DVI x 1, HDMI x 1 and YPbPr x 1.
Input resolutions of some connectors can be up to 1080p@60Hz. The image can be scaled based on the screen resolution.
10. Supports high bit depth video input: 10bit/8bit.
11. Video output loading capacity is 2.3 million pixels and supported video formats are RGB, YCbCr4:2:2 and YCbCr4:4:4.
12. Visualized LCD screen and distinct button indicators simplifies system control operations.
13. Adopts NovaStar new-generation calibration technology, allowing for a fast and efficient calibration process.
Power connector:AC 100-240V–50/60Hz
Overall consumption:35 W
Dimensions:482.5 mm ×273.8 mm ×44.7 mm
Download Novastar Vx400s PDF
Novastar K6s 2-in-1 led video wall
Product type: 2-in-1 video processor controller
Resolution: 4096 pixels × 4096 pixels
Load capacity: 3.9 million
Video source interface: 3G-SDI × 2, U-AUDIO × 2, HDMI × 2, DVI × 2, DVI LOOP × 1, USB × 2
Control interface: ETHERNET, USB cascade
Interception function: support
Picture in Picture: Support
Video loop out: DVI Loop
Equipped with power supply: Taiwan meanwell power supply
Stitching function: Seamless stitching
Output interface: Ethernet port × 6, DVI × 1
Novastar K6s is a two-in-one video processor that integrates video processing and video control function. Novastar K6s has powerful video signal receiving and processing capabilities, supports up to 1920 × 1200 @ 60Hz video input and up to 7 channels. Video signal input and 3 independent windows,6 Gigabit Ethernet port output at the same time.
Based on a powerful FPGA processing platform, Novastar video wall processor K6s supports fast and seamless switching of multiple input sources and switching effects such as fade-in and fade-out, which can provide you with flexible screen control and excellent image display. In addition, Android sub card can be used as a USB input interface.
With its excellent picture quality and flexible control methods, Novastar K6s can be widely used in conference, exhibition centers, stage, commercial event scenes.
Supports 3 windows and 1 OSD.
Supports quick and advanced screen matching.
Support two system modes: straight-cut mode and switcher mode.
Supports on-screen screen brightness adjustment.
Video output maximum load: 3.9 million pixels.
The maximum width and maximum height of the video output are 4096 pixels.
Supports common video interfaces, including 2 3G-SDI, 2 HDMI 1.3, 1 DVI, 1 DVI + DVI LOOP, and 1 USB playback.
Support multiple devices splicing and loading.
Support TAKE key for one screen on switcher mode.
Support to create 10 scenes to save as templates for easy to use.
Support custom adjustment of input resolution.
Support equipment redundancy setting.
Novastar K16 2-in-1 Video Wall Processor
Product type: 2-in-1 controller
Video source interface: DP 1.2 × 1, HDMI 2.0 × 1, DVI × 4
Resolution: Supports a maximum resolution of 3840 × 2160 @ 60Hz
Output interface: 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports
Control interface: ETHERNET, USB
Load capacity: 10.4 million pixels
Interception function: support
Picture in Picture: Support
Video loop-out: None
Stitching function: Support
Equipped with power supply:None
Novastar video processor K16 is the latest All-in-One led processor,It integrates video processing, video control and LED screen configuration. Novastar K16 has a variety of video signal receiving capabilities, ultra HD 4K × 2K @ 60Hz. Image processing and sending capabilities. Novastar K16 can be controlled by the intelligent management software V-Can, which can achieve rich picture stitching effect and convenient and fast operation.
Novastar K16 can send the processed video source to the LED display by the network port and optical fiber port. Novastar K16 powerful video processing and sending capabilities can be widely used in high-end rental, such as stage, conference, event, exhibition led screeen.
Novastar K16 performance:
Multiple outputs, large load
It supports 16 network ports and 4 fiber outputs, with a load of up to 10.4 million pixels.
Supports DVI stitching
maximum of 4 line DVI input sources can be spliced into one.
Supports HDR output
It can greatly enhance the picture quality of the display, make the picture colors more vivid
complete input interface
1 line DP 1.2, 1 line HDMI 2.0, 4 line DVI.
Support screen capture function
The input source screen can be captured and used as BKG.
Support stitching loading
It can support the splicing of up to 4 devices to realize the large display screen loading.
Support intelligent control software V-Can for operation control
Support scene presets
Up to 10 user scenes can be created and saved as templates for easy use.
Supports EDID management
Support user-defined EDID and preset EDID.
Support personalized image quality scaling
Supports three screen zoom modes, including point-to-point, full-screen and custom zoom.
Input supports decimal frame rate
Fractional frame rates supported: 23.98, 29.97, 59.94.
Supports various BKG settings
Customizable selection of solid colors or pictures.